A professional executive coaching programme for busy managers who wish to achieve their full potential and deliver the best performance for themselves and for their companies.
This innovative interactive leadership team programme is based on the latest science of engagement and motivation and equips participants with the skills and knowledge in four proven areas of Positive Leadership:
- Coaching skills
- Mindfulness training
- Emotional intelligence competencies
- Positive psychology theory and techniques.
With a focus on practices from the field of positive psychology including strengths identification and development, positive focus, and the keys to positive relationships, at the end of the programme, your leaders will have the cutting edge skills they need to:
- Develop a positive approach that motivates teams and triples engagement
- Develop a coaching style of communication and leadership and hold excellent coaching conversations
- Manage and lead teams more effectively – move from ‘telling them’ to ‘asking them’, thereby helping them to find their own solution
- Train their attention and be fully present as well as how to calm the mind through simple mindfulness practices in the workplace
- Improve emotional intelligence, including, self-awareness and self-regulation
Based in Cork or in your company premises, our programme is unique in that it is grounded in science with a strong emphasis on self-awareness and developing simple understandable mental and behavioural habits in the workplace.
The workshops are experiential with a coaching component to ensure learning is applied. In keeping with Edgar Dale’s cone of learning, outlining that people generally remember 90% of what they do, we ensure that participants practice the skills and fully engage with the theory to make it stick. Too often people attend programmes and then life takes over before they have time to apply the learning.
Our clients have found that the coaching element of the programme ensures that the habits are formed quickly and practiced between sessions. Accountability and mastery are two important elements of the programme.