Prioritise your goals with one to one coaching.
Why one to one coaching?
- People who are coached are more likely to succeed
- Coaching helps you to prioritise and attain your goals in life
- Gives a fresh perspective on challenges and increases confidence
- Enhances decision-making skills
Research by the International Coaching Federation suggests that over 96% of companies and individuals who hire an executive coach are satisfied or very satisfied with the process, and would do it again. 70% have improved work performance and 80% of individuals have improved self- confidence and 72% improved communication skills.
Here at Fully Charged coaching in Cork, we have found that 100 % of the clients we have worked with report that executive coaching was very effective and improved areas such as wellbeing, resilience and life satisfaction.
Who is this for?
- Anyone who would like their life to be less busy and have more time for what really matters.
- For those who need support and encouragement to achieve their goals and move forward in life.
- People who feel they can achieve more in either their work or personal life but are not sure how.
Fully Charged offers a range of leadership team coaching and professional executive coaching options in Cork.